‘Beginners’ class, no previous knowledge required. Students will need a copy of the text book ‘Dutch - The Complete Course for Beginners', by Bruce Donaldson, plus an English/Dutch – Dutch/English dictionary.
‘Ádvanced’ class, An informal group meeting weekly at the Clubhouse. Students should be able to understand and speak a little Dutch as class is mostly conversation. It is preferable to have completed the Beginners Course. Materials required: Dictionary English/Dutch – Dutch/English.
Dates: Weekly, Tuesdays 13.00-14.30 (Advanced),
Contact: Alet Janssen
Dates: Weekly, Tuesdays 10.00-11.30
Contact: Carol Donnay
Enjoyable and laughs-filled Spanish Classes, in the comfort of the Clubhouse. These are completely tailored to the needs of students. Classes are given by a dynamic woman, highly commended by Members of the Club, she has been our official teacher for several years.
The following classes are currently being offered:
* Monday 10.30-12.00 level B1~B2
* Wednesday 10.00-11.30 LEVEL B1~B2
* Friday twice per month 10.30 LEVEL A2
* Monday 6:30 pm New From march 😊 mixed classes, men are welcome, ideal for couples, also for working women !!
* Private classes also available on request (room availability club must be consulted and approved in advance )
For further details contact the teacher (she speaks English): Claudia Zapata